We proudly and eagerly offer our services throughout the San Diego area, and Tierrasanta, CA is no exception.
Why You Should Choose Us
We Offer a Number of Different Services
A house on “the holy ground” certainly deserves HVAC and plumbing systems that function at unparalleled levels, and our staff takes these notions seriously. That’s why everyone employed by us at Morey Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, Inc. is specially trained to identify and resolve issues as it pertains to things including, but not limited to:
- AC and heating installation, maintenance and repairs
- plumbing installation, maintenance and repairs
- water heater services, including tankless
- water filtration
- drain cleaning and video inspection
We know regular maintenance might be the last thing on your mind, if even at all, but it’s a pertinent necessity to having optimally performing systems in your home. Because of this, we offer maintenance programs so that routine check-ups can be one less thing you have to worry about.
Plus, we know not all reparations are convenient; some issues occur past regular business hours. We prove that we’re aware of this by providing 24-hour emergency service everyday, so someone will always be on hand to take your call and come to your aid.
Signs You Need Repair
It may not always be the easiest thing to detect when a system is down or in need of dire attention or repair. Sometimes the signs aren’t evident until they are unmistakable, at which point some severe damage could be done. The following advice is a general outline of signs you should look for and seek a professional’s assistance for immediately when possible.
As it pertains to your HVAC system, pay attention for the following:
- blowing warm or hot air
- any weird rattling, whistling, buzzing or grinding noises
- foul odors
- humidity indoors feels abnormally high
- airflow appears to be restricted
- the AC is constantly cycling on and off
- water leaks are evident, likely the result of coolant or condensation
As it pertains to your plumbing system, pay attention for the following:
- you have no hot water
- you have no water at all
- there is a noticeable lack of water pressure
- your toilet is overflowing regularly
- slow draining, in general
- foul smells, like sewage, or the irrefutable smell of gas