We provide services all throughout San Diego, and extends its services to the Point Loma, CA.
Why You Should Choose Us
We Offer a Number of Different Services
There are a wide range of services that our staff is expertly trained to handle with quality, integrity and professionalism. As those employed by Morey Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, Inc. specialize in certain aspects of home improvement, the following is a general list of certain jobs we happily and exceptionally deliver on:
- AC and heating installation, maintenance and repairs
- plumbing installation, maintenance and repairs
- water heater services, including tankless
- water filtration
- drain cleaning and video inspection
Regular maintenance may not be something you are interested in following up on, but it is vital to ensure that your systems are performing at an optimal level. Because of this, we offer maintenance programs in order to verify that your HVAC or plumbing systems are receiving routine attention.
We also understand that life happens, and in the dire case that something happens at the most inconvenient of times, we have staff on hand to pick up your call after regular business hours. An expert is always on hand for 24-hour emergency services, seven days a week.
Signs You Need Repair
The signs that reparations need to be made may not always be the most obvious thing to an untrained eye; however, some signs are worth noticing sooner than others. Pay close attention to what your home is telling you by looking for some of the following symptoms of a lapsing HVAC or plumbing system.
Are you experiencing any of the following with your HVAC system?
- blowing warm air
- making weird rattling, whistling, buzzing or grinding noises
- issuing any foul odors
- high humidity indoors
- restricted airflow
- AC cycling on and off constantly
- water leaks, most likely from refrigerant or condensation
What about your plumbing system? Are you experiencing any of these signs?
- there is no water
- there is no hot water
- there is a lack of water pressure
- the toilet overflows regularly
- draining occurs slowly
- there are foul smells, like sewage
- there is the unmistakable smell of gas