We’ve been serving the San Diego area for over 18 years, and our expertise extends to Pacific Beach, CA.
Why You Should Choose Us
We Offer a Number of Different Services
At Morey Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, Inc., we take pride in our staff’s education and the quality of service they can provide, which is why they are all specially trained in all matters of installation, repair and maintenance in the realms of HVAC and plumbing. Our list of specializations includes, but is not limited to:
- AC and heating installation, maintenance and repairs
- plumbing installation, maintenance and repairs
- water heater services, including tankless
- water filtration
- drain cleaning and video inspection
Just call us if you think we can help you; we will gladly assist however we can.
Furthermore, routine maintenance may be the last thing on your mind, but it’s the forefront of an optimally performing system. We can take the stress of regular check-ups off of you with our routine maintenance programs. We also offer 24-hour emergency service every day, because we understand inconvenient hiccups may arise. It’s like we stated earlier: You are family. We’ll try to be there for you however we can.
Signs You Need Repair
It’s important to pay attention to what your home could be telling you. Funny noises and smells are obviously not normal, and some signs are worth acting on sooner rather than later. Consider the following signs when evaluating whether or not a professional should be called in quickly.
Call an expert for a free quote or estimate if your HVAC system is doing any of the following:
- blowing warm air
- making weird rattling, whistling, buzzing or grinding noises
- issuing foul odors
- you’re experiencing high humidity indoors
- there’s restricted airflow
- the AC is cycling on and off constantly
- leaking water due to refrigerant or condensation
Call an expert for a free quote or estimate if your plumbing system is doing any of the following:
- you have no water at all
- you have no hot water
- lacking in water pressure
- toilet overflowing regularly
- draining slowly, in general
- smelling foul, like sewage; more importantly, if you are smelling gasoline