There is a plenty of opportunity for HVAC or plumbing installation, repair or maintenance in your El Cajon, CA home.
Why You Should Choose Us
We Offer a Number of Different Services
The staff at Morey Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc. specializes in all matters of installation, repair and maintenance as it pertains specifically to your HVAC and plumbing systems. Our services include, but are certainly not limited to:
- AC and heating installation, maintenance and repairs
- plumbing installation, maintenance and repairs
- water heater services, including tankless
- water filtration
- drain cleaning and video inspection
We understand that regular check ups on your systems may not be the first thing on your mind, but they are vital to the quality of the home you keep. That’s why we offer a comprehensive routine maintenance program: An expert can conduct these check ups for you regularly to ensure that your systems are running at optimal performance standards, without you having to bat an eye.
We also understand that not all inconveniences are created equal, which is why we have someone on hand in the chance that you may need a service executed beyond regular business hours. We offer this 24-hour emergency service seven days a week in the hopes that you may not need it, but that you can find comfort in it being available.
Signs You Need Repair
It may not always be easy to detect when something has gone awry in your home, but it is important to keep a wary eye out for things that may appear off. In the event that you aren’t entirely confident in what constitutes an immediate call to a technician, consider the following signs.
For starters, you should consider repairing your HVAC system if:
- the system is blowing warm air
- you are hearing weird rattling, whistling, buzzing or grinding noises
- you smell any foul odors
- you experience a high humidity indoors
- you feel a restricted airflow
- the AC is cycling on and off constantly
- you see water leaks from refrigerant or condensation
You should consider getting your plumbing system repair if:
- you have no water at all
- you have no hot water
- you experience a lack of water pressure
- you notice that the toilet overflows regularly
- you see, in general, slow draining
- you smell foul odors, like sewage, or even more so, gas
for El Cajon, CA
Our Reviews by City
Great attention and service with jeffery
Mayra - El Cajon, CA
Very personable, trustworthy
Performing a start up on a new multi stage Goodman home comfort system for another happy family in Granite Hills
Rancho homeowner wants a multistage heating and air conditioning system to replace their existing 30 year old single stage Payne system. Enjoy working with homeowners who care about home comfort.
Installed new Amana High Efficiency AC Unit For Customer