Region of Kearny Mesa, CA is still certainly an area in San Diego that we happily offer HVAC and plumbing services to.
Why You Should Choose Us
We Offer a Number of Different Services
At Morey Heating, Cooling and Plumbing, Inc., we pride ourselves on the expertise and skill set of our staff. The better educated we are, the better we can assist you with your HVAC or plumbing needs. The following is a general, but comprehensive, list of the services we offer:
- AC and heating installation, maintenance and repairs
- plumbing installation, maintenance and repairs
- water heater services, including tankless
- water filtration
- drain cleaning and video inspection
We also happily offer maintenance programs; doing so means that there’s one less thing on your plate to worry about without risking potentially neglecting it, as it’s important to the optimal performance of your home’s HVAC or plumbing systems. A professional can routinely come and check that your systems are working fine, it’s that simple.
Finally, we are well aware that not all reparations or issues can arise at convenient times, which is why we have someone on hand at all hours. Every day, we offer 24-hour emergency services, just in case you find yourself in the very circumstance where regular business hours simply are not conducive to your situation.
Signs You Need Repair
Signs come in all different shapes, sizes and smells and sounds, and it’s important for your health and your home to pay attention when something feels abnormal. Heed the following signs as ones that you should call a professional to consult you on immediately.
For your HVAC system, call an expert right away if you’re experiencing:
- warm air being blown exclusively by your system
- any weird rattling, whistling, buzzing or grinding noises
- foul odors
- high humidity indoors
- restricted airflow
- the AC is constantly cycling on and off
- leaked water, most likely due to coolant or condensation
For your plumbing system, call an expert right away if you’re experiencing:
- no water whatsoever
- no hot water
- a lack of water pressure
- toilet is regularly overflowing
- slow draining
- foul smells, like sewage, or if you smell gas